Preparing personal tax returns is fundamental to our individual tax services. However, at Dickson CPAs, we understand that just preparing tax returns is not enough for our clients.
“Our clients are diverse and they want customized advice to minimize and defer their personal taxes for every situation they may encounter. To accomplish this, we communicate with our clients year-round to make sure we are aware of any changes to their unique situation so that we can always provide the best advice.
Our individual tax services are integrated with our trusts and estates services so that we can provide more comprehensive retirement and estate plans.
What filings are necessary to ensure I am compliant?
- Preparation of Canadian and U.S. tax returns
- Reporting of foreign assets to CRA
- GST return preparation
How can I minimize the taxes I pay and not risk my assets?
Tax and Wealth Planning
- Retirement planning
- Integrate tax planning with asset protection
- Tax minimization strategies involving multiple entities
How can I reduce my risk of being audited?
- Risk-evaluated tax planning
- Record keeping to be audit ready
- Representation before tax authorities